Saturday, February 14, 2009

lovely, pretty days with flowers.

i turned twenty-two on wednesday.
it has been a lovely few days of friends, flowers, a few drinks, lunches, phone calls...
a friend, c., gave me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers, yellow-y with an orange tint, roses of course, & some other yellow/green flower i don't recognize but they are both gorgeous in a vase. no one but my father ever ever ever has given me flowers, & from a friend like her they mean a lot.


i do enjoy my birthday.

soon, i will begin posting my inspirations & favorite things. this will not just be a blog about whatever ramble is in my head (that's what text messaging & friends are for, right?).

i hope whomever might randomly, regrettably, have stumbled upon this is having a beautiful moment in time - where ever you are, whatever you are doing.

I MEAN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment